Blues are said to be the color to decorate your home with. The color is associated with calmness, freshness, relaxation, comfortable, and even drama. The watery hue improves your mood just by using it throughout the room. From light blues to dark royals, to even beautiful indigos, decorating with blues is so versatile and works so well in every room.
Different shades of blues help bring down blood pressure and slow down respiration and heart rate. Because of its calming and serene factors, blues are best for kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms.
Color is one of the most powerful tools in decorating. Here are 10 interesting ways different hues blue interiors and paintings can affect your mood.
1. Light blues promote calmness and tranquility.
2. Adding deep royal blue provides a sense of royalty.
3. Ocean blues brings the serenity of the beach.
4. Midnight blue can bring a bit of luxe into any room.
5. Use some grayish blues and aqua for some beachy vibes.
6. Different hues of blues help cool down a hot, sunny room!
8. Bright and royal shades of blue in the bedroom will help wake you up in the morning.
10. Use blues with different colors like yellow and orange to make the place more cheerful!
How do you use blues in your home?